7. Social commitment
At NIBE we are involved in the networks and communities in which we operate.
- Where possible we should engage with the communities where we have operations and strive to appoint and develop local employees and managers.
- We must inform the next generation of our processes and products so that they apply for jobs with our company.
- We must be active in development collaborations with industrial networks, universities and research institutions.
- We must prioritise grants and sponsorship agreements that benefit the places where we work and support our values and strengthen the relationships with customers and partners.
- We do not contribute to or involve ourselves with political parties, politicians or political organisations.