1. Respect for human rights
At NIBE we treat all employees fairly, worthily and with respect.
- We value and develop diversity among our employees.
- We do not give any one special treatment* regarding their employment or duties.
- We do not harass, threaten or discriminate against colleagues or business partners.
- We respect the right of the employees to organise and negotiate a collective agreement. We also respect the right of an employee to refuse to join a union.
- We do not permit child labour, illegal labour or forced labour.
- We ensure that employees under 18 years of age do not carry out risky work.
*Special treatment may for example refer to gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political affiliation or social or ethnic origin.