Kjell Ekermo has decided to bring his time at NIBE to an end after 19 years as Head of Business Area Climate Solutions. Under Kjell’s leadership, the Business Area evolved from having sales of a few hundred million kronor to today’s approximately SEK 11.5 billion on a rolling 12-month basis.
In accordance with NIBE Industrier AB’s articles of association, owners of Class A shares are entitled to request conversion of Class A shares to Class B shares. Conversion reduces the total number of votes in the company. When such a conversion has been carried out, NIBE Industrier AB is obliged by law to publish details of the change.
NIBE Industrier AB has acquired 65% of Tempeff North America Ltd with operations in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, with the option to acquire the remaining 35% in due course. The company will be part of the NIBE Climate Solutions business area.
NIBE Industrier AB has acquired 50% of the shares in heat pump company CGC Group of Companies Inc. in Ontario, Canada, with an option to acquire the remaining 50% of the shares no later than spring 2022.
Swedish Competition Authority has today announced its approval of NIBE Industrier AB’s acquisition of the main parts of Enertech Group after their announcement of further investigations and analysis at November 29, 2016. The anti-trust authority in Germany has earlier given their approval, which means that the acquisition now can be finalized.